Evergreen Recovery Centers’ Health Services offers low-barrier primary health care and psychiatric services for persons with substance use disorders. Located in Lynnwood, WA, next to our Withdrawal Management program, persons with substance use disorders can receive whole person care tailored to their recovery from alcohol, opioid, or other drug dependence.
Staffed by an Advanced Nurse Practitioner specialized in psychiatric disorders and addiction, and a naturopathic doctor experienced in treating persons with substance use disorders and holistic health, Health Services offers adjunctive care in a safe and welcoming environment. Services are available for individuals actively using as well as those in long-term recovery.
Our integrated approach to whole-person care utilizes a variety of approaches, including:
- Medications Assisting Treatment (MAT) for opioid and alcohol use disorders, including counseling groups
- Psychiatric evaluations with medication management for persons with co-occurring mental health disorders
- Counseling and behavioral therapy, including MAT groups
- Distribution of nasal Narcan opioid overdose kits (and training in proper use)
- Primary health care services, including
- Vaccinations and preventive care
- COVID-19 testing and vaccination
- Labs and imaging
- Disease management (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, eating disorder)
- Acute care triage and treatment with specialty referrals
- Herbal and nutrient therapy
How to Access Services
We provide health care services to persons with substance use disorders at any stage of the disease or recovery. We want to make each and every person feel at home, whether in active use, early recovery, or long-term recovery. We honor each person’s lived experience and cultural background and offer a safe place to receive whole person health care that addresses mind, body, and spirit.
Our office at 20508 56th Avenue W, Suite 104, Lynnwood, WA 98036 offers services by appointment or without appointment during Walk-in Clinic hours Monday and Wednesday. Call (425) 535-4243 for information on current Walk-in Clinic hours or to make an appointment. You can also email [email protected] if you have questions.
Cost, Insurance and Payment
Evergreen Recovery Centers’ Health Services accepts all Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) health plans and offers services free of charge to many residents of South Snohomish County under a grant from Verdant Health Commission (residents in zip code areas 98012, 98020, 98021, 98026, 98036, 98037, 98043, 98046, 98087 at this time are funded under the Verdant grant).