The work we do here matters. As a part of our staff at Evergreen Recovery Centers, you play an important role in saving lives, building stronger families and changing futures.
If you find meaning in helping others, we want to hear from you!
Evergreen Recovery Centers is committed to offering a culture that encourages our employees both personally and professionally, supporting them as they reach their career goals.
- Would you like to be part of a team of caring individuals, committed to making a difference in their community?
- Do you enjoy working in a company that values its employees and spend over 85% of its revenues on wages and outstanding benefits?
- Do you enjoy being part of an innovative and growing company with opportunities for advancement?
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package for employees working 30 hours or more a week.
Benefits of joining Evergreen Recovery Centers include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (Capital Group/American Funds) with 2.5% Employer match after 1 year of employment
- Financial planning with 403(b) plan broker
- 9 paid holidays
- 2 paid personal days
- Up to 4 weeks vacation per year, based on years served
- Longevity bonuses
- Counselor License Fees Paid: we will pay all fees for testing, application and licensing fees in the discipline(s) your position requires. For Counselor Trainees or Associates, we will also pay the cost of testing and application, subject to repayment if you leave employment within one year.
- On the job training
- Professional development
- Team building activities
- Promotional opportunities for existing employees