The work we do here matters. As a part of our staff at Evergreen Recovery Centers, you play an important role in saving lives, building stronger families and changing futures.
If you find meaning in helping others, we want to hear from you!
Evergreen is committed to offering an internal culture that encourages our employees both personally and professionally, supporting them as they reach their career goals.
- Would you like to be part of a team of caring individuals, committed to making a difference in their community?
- Do you enjoy working in a company that values its employees and spend over 85% of its revenues on wages and outstanding benefits?
- Do you enjoy being part of an innovative and growing company with opportunities for advancement?
Evergreen offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package with the employee paying under $50 a month (for employees working 30 hours or more a week).
Benefits of joining Evergreen Recovery Centers include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Financial planning with 403(b) plan broker
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (Capital Group/American Funds) with 2.5% Employer match after 1 year
- 9 days paid holidays
- Up to 4 weeks vacation a year, based on years served
- Longevity bonuses and benefits
- Counselor License Fees Paid: we will pay all fees for testing, application and licensing fees in the discipline(s) your position requires. For Counselor Trainees or Associates, we will also pay the cost of testing and application, subject to repayment if you leave employment within one year.
- Promotional opportunities for existing employees as we grow