For some, the next step of their recovery journey (after their initial assessment) is outpatient treatment. If you need outpatient treatment, you will learn about the physiology of substance use disorders as well as tools to deal with cravings, relapse prevention, refusal skills and rebuilding any wreckage of your past. Most importantly, you will discover that recovery can be fun and develop new relationships and friends to support you on your path!
Evergreen Recovery Centers is the provider of choice in Everett and Lynnwood, licensed and accredited to offer integrated alcohol and drug treatment with mental health counseling, as well as onsite child supervision in Everett to entertain and provide early childhood strengths-based prevention services for your little ones while you are in treatment sessions.
We work with most major healthcare plans, including Medicaid Apple Health Plans and will assist in obtaining authorization for medically necessary treatment services.
Services to meet your individual needs
We offer a variety of evening, morning, and afternoon treatment groups that allow patients to complete treatment without interfering with work or other commitments, including:
- Assessments – in addition to treatment planning we prepare legal assessments, family court assessments, complete assessments in Snohomish County and other jails
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) – general and Women’s IOP and Men’s IOP
- Deferred Prosecution Treatment
- Relapse Prevention (following Dr. Alan Marlatt’s evidence-based model)
- Post-inpatient continuing care
- IOP for persons with co-occurring mental health disorders
- MOUD groups for persons on opioid replacement or methadone
- MAT treatment groups
- Parenting in Recovery classes and individual coaching
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Family education and family counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Alcohol/Drug Information School
- Court monitoring and reporting
- Drug screening